DEBORAH P. GRUSHKA 67
Deborah went home on November 23, 2019. She was born on October 30, 1952, to Allen and Ann Pryor in Laurel MS. Deborah was married to her husband of 14 years on July 8, 2005.
She was a hospice nurse at Forest General Hospital in Mississippi. She was also a nurse at Deaconess Medical Center in Spokane, WA. Upon her arrival to Spokane, she was caring, loving, and an unselfish wife and partner, even during her time of suffering.
Deborah is survived by her husband Rick, father Allen Pryor of Clarksville, TX, daughters Victoria Osborne of San Antonio and Kathryn Sepulveda of Pas Coagula, MS, eight grandchildren, and brother Tommy Pryor of Clarksville Tx. There are no services to follow.
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12
- Snow hits mountain passes as students head home for the holidays
- Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- 'There is still a long way to go': Providence fails to reach agreement with Sacred Heart nurses
- Power restored to Avista customers in the Garland neighborhood
- Whitworth sees increase in diversity since making SAT, ACT test scores optional