David Michael Novak, born September 7, 1983 to Michael & Debra Novak of Nine Mile Falls,
WA, left this world and entered into eternal peace on January 7, 2019.
While his time here was short, David led an incredible life. A gifted athlete, he competed in gymnastics from a young age and went on to compete at the national level in his teenage years. As an adult he fell in love with flying and enjoyed taking helicopter flight lessons and spending time flying his drones. He also loved spending time with friends and family in the outdoors, boating, camping, fishing, and dirt biking. No matter where he was or what he was doing, he was sure to have one of his loyal English Bulldogs by his side.
David is survived by his grandmother Nanny (Ann Williams), mother Debra Novak-Creel and
husband Garry; father Michael Novak and wife Kaye; sister Crystal Jenkins and husband
Shane; step brother Nick Creel and wife Alexis; his niece and nephews, who he adored; and a
host of family and lifelong friends. He was preceded in death by his loving Grandparents,
Leonard & Mickey Novak and Grandpa Texas (David Schuman).
Services for our beloved David will include a viewing on January 12th from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at
Heritage Funeral Home, 508 N. Government Way, and a full service on January 14th at 1 p.m.
at The Sunset Vista, 5200 W. Wellesley.
Monday, January 14, 2019
- Mixed precipitation coming to end weekend
- Idaho teen vaping on the decline but still big nationally
- Public health emergency declared over measles outbreak
- Riverfront Park construction: Pavilion on schedule to open by end of summer
- City announces Supported Employment program
- State leaders consider increasing age to buy tobacco, vaping products