Clyde was born October 26, 1935, and passed on February 4, 2018. He was a life time resident of Spokane and a graduate of Central Valley High School, 1953.
Clyde was raised in the Valley and was the son of Scott & Ruth Renfro, Renfro’s Gardens, and worked in the produce business for many years. He spent time in the insurance business and later became involved in landscaping with his son, Kim.
Clyde is survived by his wife, Kay of 61 years; children, Cary Renfro-Ballew (Ken), Kim Renfro, Kristine Kirkpatrick (Paul), and Colleen Geschke (Randy); five grandchildren; and brother, Ed Renfro (JoAn).
Private memorial will be held.
- New passing lanes coming to help travel on HWY 195 faster and safer
- Two new dental clinics receive funding in Spokane
- Trade in old child car seat and get coupon for new one at Target
- Idaho State Board of Education votes to increase tuition at Idaho's 4-year institutions
- County Commissioners approve $25 million for Sportsplex project
- Krispy Kreme to sell Lemon Glaze doughnuts for limited time only