With great sadness the family of Candace Webb-Krall announces her passing on Monday, February 12th, 2018.
Cande was born December 10, 1945, the only child of Margaret and James Webb. She grew up in Washington State where she received a BA from the University of Washington, as a member of the Sigma Kappa sorority. In 1990 she met and married Clint Krall, the love of her life. Cande Webb Krall was an avid tennis player, traveler, bridge player and community member.
Cande kept busy in her retirement spending time with friends and family, volunteering at a local medical center, and playing with any cat who crossed her path. She loved meeting friends for dinner, helping with the local homeless charities, and opening her home to anyone who was passing through town.
Family first was her motto. She enjoyed traveling to Baker City to watch her grandson Grady sing in a concert or Connor throw a strike-out. Cande sought to install in her children and grandchildren a zest for life, a commitment to family and friends, and a love of animals. Cande will be lovingly remembered by her three children, Rick, Kirsten, and Katharine, and two grandsons, Connor and Grady.
In lieu of flowers, the family request that memorial contributions be made in her memory with the Medic One Foundation; 325 9th Avenue; Mail Stop 359747; Seattle, Wa 98104-2420 or 7; Seattle, Wa 98104-2420 or Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- Students from seven to seventeen plan Spokane's March For Our Lives
- Moscow seeks nominees for 2018 Mayor's Earth Day Awards
- Groups oppose Senate candidate's planned rally, citing safety concerns
- Dog shot twice after giving birth to litter of puppies
- Closing statements expected Thursday in Soderberg trial
- Donors needed for additional projects at Riverfront Park