Annabelle (Witmer) Coblentz, age 95, of Spokane, Washington, went to be with her Lord while in her home and with members of her family at her bedside on October 24th, 2019.
Ann was born December 12th, 1923, To Levi Witmer and Minnie (Nafziger) Witmer and is preceded by three sisters: Inez, Geneva, Mary; and six brothers: Melvin, Nelson, Raymond, Joseph, Dennis, and James.
She was a homemaker with an open door policy. She loved people, especially family. Annabelle was preceded in death by her husband Calvin and will be missed by her children; Dianne Christner, Kathy Flack, Calvin Coblentz and Christine Mitchell as well as by her 13 grandchildren and her many great grandchildren.
Ann's Memorial Service will be held at Bethel Nazarene Church in Spokane, Washington. The date and time are yet to be determined.
- 'It's teaching kids to take risks:' Spokane Valley outdoor preschool holds first day of class
- Spokane Police: rap battle ends in man's death
- Family of WSU student remembers him as a 'beautiful spark of light'
- Are you missing your pigs? Someone in Moscow found them
- Watch the GU vs. UNC game under the lights of the Pavilion with Hooptown USA
- Moses Lake Police: 2 arrested for parking illegally and passing out from heroin