Allyson Rae Edwards (Busch) age 42 passed on October 6, 2018 in Spokane Valley, WA. She was born on June 7,. 1976 in Albuquerque, NM to Millard (Mick) R. and Karen L. Busch of Grand Junction, CO.
Allyson was a graduate of Deer Valley High School in Phoenix, AZ and attended the University of Arizona where she was awarded her Juris Doctorate in 2001. After law school, she moved to Philadelphia, PA, where she was Assistant District Attorney for the City of Philadelphia.
She was married to Jon Scott Edwards in 2011 and resided in Carson City, NV, Poway, CA, and Spokane Valley, WA. In Spokane, she was an Assistant Attorney at the U.S. Department of Justice.
She was an avid vegan foodie, runner, reader, photographer, and mother.
Allyson is survived by her father Mick and his wife Melissa Busch, Scott and their daughter Ellie Edwards and brother Matthew, his wife Tricia and their children, Amelia and Robert Busch.
A burial service will be held graveside at the Memorial Gardens Cemetery in Grand Junction, CO where she will be laid to rest with her mother on October 29th,
- Cocaine found with bananas at 3 Washington state stores
- Attorney General Bob Ferguson to run for re-election
- Jay Inslee announces he will run for a third term as governor
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee to announce run for 3rd term
- SPD: Man steals U-Haul, leads officers on chase, then hides in rafters of N. Spokane garage
- Montana boy found safe, AMBER Alert canceled