No significant damage in fire at Mullan Road Elementary
SPOKANE, Wash. — An early morning fire at Mullan Road Elementary School in Spokane on Monday was put out without any significant damage to the building.
Spokane County Fire District 8 says the fire was caused by a gutter heating element near the roof of the building. Firefighters were able to put it out quickly.
Mullan Road says school will begin on time Monday.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.