No one injured in northeast Spokane garage fire
SPOKANE, Wash. — No one was injured in a garage fire that sparked in northeast Spokane Friday afternoon.
It started on the 3700 block of E. Fairview Avenue in a detached garage around 4:40 p.m.
It only took firefighters about 10 minutes to extinguish the flames, according to a press release. There were no reported injuries.
The fire remains under investigation by the Spokane Fire Department Special Investigations Unit.
Catch up on the day’s news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
COPYRIGHT 2020 BY KXLY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. THIS MATERIAL MAY NOT BE PUBLISHED, BROADCAST, REWRITTEN OR REDISTRIBUTED.