SPOKANE, Wash. - The zombies are coming!
If you see some odd characters walking around downtown on Saturday, it is not just in your head. It is because the seventh annual Zombie Crawl is returning to Spokane.
Every year, zombie enthusiasts dress up as either one of the infected, or as a survivor/hunter and trek to several breweries throughout Spokane.
This year, the pub crawl also includes a scavenger hunt.
The annual event began in 2012, with over 600 zombies and zombie hunters taking over downtown Spokane.
According to this year's Facebook event, over 1,300 people have expressed interest in attending.
Those looking to join the crawl are encouraged to sign up online. Tickets are $20 and include a t-shirt. The fun begins at the Steamplant at 3 p.m. Saturday. Learn more here.
- WDFW: Two men caught with eight Coho salmon will face charges
- Spokane Valley council passes camping ban, votes to shorten park hours
- Spokane woman opens new senior gathering center
- Beggs takes the lead by seven votes in race for city council president
- WSU Interfraternity Council suspends social events for the semester following student death
- Veteran homelessness numbers declining in Spokane