SPOKANE, Wash. - You may see some smoke around the region on Tuesday. Spokane's air quality is expected to dip into the moderate range.
A wildfire has burned more than 700 acres in Franklin County and strong winds across the region has blown that smoke up north to Spokane.
Temperatures will begin to cool across the region and more wind is expected. That wind will bring in colder air later on in the day.
Wednesday and Thursday bring sunnier weather, but it will remain cold.
- 4 News Now Snow Guide: How, when and where to ski in the Inland Northwest this season
- Don't fear Friday the 13th! Dry weather is sticking around
- Made in the Northwest: Sneva Manufacturing
- Spokane bars hope discounted Lyft cards will dissuade drunk driving over the holidays
- Meet a 16-ft Christmas Darth Vader, decorate cookies and other free events this weekend
- No-Li Brewhouse awards 4 News Now anchor Robyn Nance, Teen & Kid Closet with $1K donation