PONDERAY, ID - A new fitness trend is keeping some people in North Idaho fit and flexible while raising awareness and money for an important cause.
Panhandle Animal Shelter is hosting their first series of yoga classes with cats. Classes run through the end of January every Tuesday at 1:00 p.m. at the shelter in Ponderay. The money supports the shelter and the class helps socialize the cats. All of the cats that participated in the first yoga class were adopted and hopes are high for the other cats involved.
For more information and to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-265-7297, ext. 103.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW