PULLMAN, Wash. - A Washington State University student was arrested for reportedly pushing a couple through a glass window at a residence on College Hill.
Pullman Radio reports 20-year-old Joel Hargin was the student taken into custody.
Pullman Police responded to the incident on Indiana Street around 9:30 Saturday night. Officers found a man and woman, both college-aged, outside a broken window with cuts on their bodies.
The woman was taken to Pullman Regional Hospital with a severe, but non-life threatening cut to her forehead. Her boyfriend had a minor cut.
Officers determined Hargin was the male victim's roomate.
Hargin was arrested for felony second-degree assault and misdemeanor fourth-degree domestic violence assault. He was booked into the Whitman County Jail and is scheduled to make his first appearance in court Monday.
Officers told Pullman Radio that alcoholwas involved.
Making Spirits Bright: Extreme Team lights up display outside Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
3 National Guard members killed in Minn. helicopter crash
- Making Spirits Bright: Extreme Team lights up display outside Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Looking for a new best friend? More than 20 puppies looking for forever homes at Rescue4All
- Firefighters: carbon monoxide scare at South Hill restaurant serves as important reminder
- Semi crash blocks westbound lane of I-90 near Lookout Pass
- Gaiser Conservatory to light up for the holiday season next Friday
- Spokane man indicted for threatening to blow up federal courthouse, kill FBI agents