PULLMAN, Wash. - All Pullman campus operations are delayed two hours until 10:00 a.m. Tuesday, February 26 due to icy conditions.
All classes, activities and events beginning prior to 10:00 a.m. are canceled.
Crews are continuing to clear snow and ice throughout the campus, which will allow for easier travel Tuesday morning.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- Country music star John Rich to sign whiskey bottles in Moscow
- What one woman says the City of Coeur d'Alene did with the unclaimed money she found
- Celebrate National Bundt Day with a free cake at this local bakery
- Wonder Building set to debut new marketplace featuring local chef, baristas
- University of Washington needs your dog for new aging study
- Newly built Spokane bus stops under construction again, here's why