LAKE CHELAN, Wash. - Washington State Patrol arrested a driver on Friday who allegedly drove their car into Lake Chelan while drunk.
Troopers said the driver was not injured and was taken into custody.
Vehicle being removed from Lake Chelan (SR 150 MP 4) after being driven into the lake. Driver was not injured but is in custody for DUI. Check @EMP_newsmedia for other photos. pic.twitter.com/9QUSBlMcjK— Trooper John Bryant (@wspd6pio) August 24, 2019
- Lift construction underway at Schweitzer Mountain Resort
- SPD says 'unpermitted' climate march exhausted police resources
- Prosecutor weighing options in decision to re-try former sergeant accused of sexual misconduct
- 2nd case of vaping lung illness reported in King County
- Spokane County dedicates quarter of a million dollars for defense of accused Freeman shooter
- 'Touch a Truck' gives kids the chance to sit behind the wheel and learn about different vehicles