LAKE CHELAN, Wash. - Washington State Patrol arrested a driver on Friday who allegedly drove their car into Lake Chelan while drunk.
Troopers said the driver was not injured and was taken into custody.
Vehicle being removed from Lake Chelan (SR 150 MP 4) after being driven into the lake. Driver was not injured but is in custody for DUI. Check @EMP_newsmedia for other photos. pic.twitter.com/9QUSBlMcjK— Trooper John Bryant (@wspd6pio) August 24, 2019
- Local baker sells cookies to raise money for friend's medical expenses
- Post Falls man programs 50,000-bulb light display for the holidays
- Making Spirits Bright: Extreme Team lights up display outside Sacred Heart Children's Hospital
- Looking for a new best friend? More than 20 puppies looking for forever homes at Rescue4All
- Firefighters: carbon monoxide scare at South Hill restaurant serves as important reminder
- Semi crash blocks westbound lane of I-90 near Lookout Pass