VANTAGE, Wash. - Crews with the Washington State Department of Transportation came across a hole in the road on the Vantage Bridge Monday.
They were out to make repairs to damaged barriers when they found it in the eastbound outside lane.
WSDOT said the hole "required immediate attention," so crews changed plans to fix it first before the barriers. The hole was patched Monday (see photo below).
Crews returned Tuesday to address the damaged barriers.
- Man who drove car into South Hill home arrested for DUI
- Recent dispute could delay Spokane's newest shelter form opening yet again
- Giving you an inside look at video game addiction rehab
- City councilwoman looks to ban high-pitched alarms aimed at driving away loiterers
- Teen's tradition of giving continues with large donation
- Liberty Lake schools taking extra precautions during boil water advisory