A powerful earthquake has shaken Mexico City, according to The Associated Press and The Washington Post.
According to The AP, the earthquake was measured at a 7.1 magnitude, and was located in the central state of Puebla.
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal