(CNN) - Don't have a meltdown over this -- but there's now a recall of ice cream during this crazy heat wave.
Canadian dairy cooperative Agropur on Saturday issued a precautionary, voluntary recall of two types of ice cream sandwiches. Specifically: "Iceberg brand 190 mL ice cream sandwiches sold in boxes of 8, and Originale Augustin brand 190 mL ice cream sandwiches sold in boxes of 30, due to a risk of fine metal particles in the product."
Retailers should remove the products from shelves, Agropur said in a statement.
The recall is being overseen by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
"No cases of discomfort or injury have been reported," the company said. "We take this voluntary action purely for the sake of prudence."
Agropur is one of the world's largest dairy processors, its website says. More than 3,000 dairy farmers are part of the cooperative.
Much of Canada is in the grip of the same heat wave that's torturing the US this weekend.
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash