SPOKANE, Wash. - LimeBike launched in Spokane this week but helmets are not included in bike and electric scooter rentals.
Helmets are required by the Spokane municipal code - but is the law really enforced? KXLY sent a public records request to Spokane municipal court and found that since the law passed in 2007, 927 citations have been issued.
More information about Spokane's helmet law can be found here.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene