SPOKANE, Wash. - With the November general election less than a month away, the Spokane Alliance hosted a forum with local candidates on Thursday.
The Spokane Alliance is a non-partisan group of local churches, unions and other groups representing more than 20,000 adults in Spokane County.
During the forum, candidates talked about homelessness and housing, among other topics.
The group says mayoral candidate Nadine Woodward declined the invitation without providing a reason.
City Council approves 'phase one' plans for emergency shelter space
The sunshine returns just in time to showcase Autumn leaves
- City Council approves 'phase one' plans for emergency shelter space
- City of Spokane working on finalizing warming shelter
- Convicted child rapist released, expected to return to Spokane
- PAC finds effective, inexpensive advertising options through social media
- Sacred Heart Children's Hospital pediatrics unit undergoes major remodel
- Amazon starting to advertise for jobs on the West Plains