SPOKANE, Wash. - Police arrested a Spokane woman Sunday after a man said she stabbed him in the leg with scissors.
The Spokane Police Department responded to an apartment building near East 55th Avenue and South Freya Street for the report of domestic violence. It happened Sunday at 4:15 p.m.
Officers found a man who said Kate Falagan, 31, who he has a domestic relationship with, stabbed him in the leg with scissors. The man was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Police found Falagan in a nearby apartment and took her into custody without incident.
She was booked into the Spokane County Regional Jail for 2nd degree assault (DV).
Spokane Police issued a release that noted if you or someone you know is involved in a domestic violence situation, call 911 or Crime Check at 509-456-2233. You can also call the Domestic Violence Helpline at 509-326-CALL for additional help and resources.
- Reclaim Idaho travels state to promote Medicaid Expansion
- SPD warns of potential unknown street drug
- Cougar spotted at Canfield Mountain Natural Area
- Coeur d'Alene football team practices in Kellogg for better air quality
- McMorris Rodgers holds forums, meets with constituents
- Summer camps forced to adjust to smoke, unhealthy air