SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police have arrested 33-year-old Leslie Hester in the hit and run accident that cost Daniel Inwood his leg.
On April 23, Inwood was riding his motorcycle when he and Hester collided in the intersection of Southeast Boulevard and 11th Ave.
Hester fled the scene, but left behind part of her driver’s-side taillight.
Last night, a citizen contacted SPD patrol officer with information about Hester's vehicle. Hester was arrested and charged with felony hit and run. She is currently in the Spokane County Jail.
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018