SPOKANE, Wash. - Cool and wet weather is expected to continue into the overnight hours. Both Spokane and the Palouse into North Idaho will experience could see some rain this evening, with temps lingering in the mid 50's to lower 60's. It looks like those fall like conditions will stick around for most of the week.
- Spokane County, City agree to share revenue
- Potential for free and reduced school meal cuts across schools
- Hazmat investigation underway at Stateline weigh station
- Plea deal reached in Lewis and Clark H.S. threat case
- Washington supreme court rules law impounding cars in DUI cases unconstitutional
- Snow is falling- and sticking- at Schweitzer Mountain Resort