SPOKANE, Wash. - Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub is family-owned and operated with restaurants originally starting in Seattle and Everett, but now the eastern side of the state gets to join in the action.
The pub is officially open for business at the former site of Milford's Fish House at 719 N. Monroe Street.
The restaurant showcases its Irish theme with menu items like shepherd's pie, boxty cakes and corned beef and cabbage. However, the most popular item on the menu is likely to be the fish and chips.
They hand-bread the fish every day and it is the number-one seller at the Seattle and Everett restaurants, so they expect the same here in Spokane — especially with the region's peculiar love for tartar sauce.
You can check out Spokane's newest restaurant 7 days a week, as they open daily at 11 a.m.
Visit the Shawn O'Donnell's American Grill and Irish Pub website to take a look at their menu and learn more.
Baby born at 12:12 a.m. on 12-12 during last full moon of decade
Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Altercation involving parent, student at Centennial Middle School prompts investigation
- Car rolls on its side near Ash and Euclid
- Petition to impeach Inslee, Ferguson gets thousands of signatures
- Deputies find person of interest in Hayden gas station hit-and-run
- Spokane named to list of 50 best cities for beer drinkers
- Mead family creates 'Star Wars Inflatable Christmas Spectacular' and you can go this weekend