SPOKANE, Wash. - The Washington state senate passed a measure that would ban single-use plastic bags last night.
What happens next, and what it could mean for your trips to the grocery store, right now on Good Monrning Northwest.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Spokane dentist under investigation for unlawful prescribing of opioids
- Stuckart talks gun control, public safety
- Save 40 percent on home improvement stuff and help Spokane families at the same time
- Viral sensation dubbed the 'salmon cannon' was tested by researchers in the Tri-Cities
- Court: Idaho must give transgender inmate gender surgery
- Spokane Co. deputies looking for man who told 9-year-old girl to 'get in' his van