A drug dealer convicted of smuggling kilograms of cocaine into Eastern Washington will spend the next 19 years behind bars. Following that sentence, the US Attorney's Office said 46-year-old Marcos Ramirez-Mercado, who is illegally living in Yakima, from Mexico will be deported back to his native country.
Watch GMNW right now to hear the full story.
Other headlines this morning:
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
News you should know to start your Wednesday
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash