SPOKANE, Wash. - The former site of Costco, on North Division, will now be a home decor store based out of Texas.
Spokane will be the site of its first store in Washington state. "At Home" calls itself the "home and holiday decor superstore." It sells all kinds of goods for your home including furniture, bed and bath supplies and garden decor.
The store will fill more than 80,000 sq. ft. at the former Costco at 7619 N. Division Street. There's no word on when the store will actually open.
The city of Spokane has issued permits for the remodeling work to begin.
Get your weather forecast from people that actually live in your community. We update with short, easy-to-use video forecasts you can watch on your phone every day. Download the iOS or Android app here.
- One person injured in shooting near North Central High School
- Washington Wine Month: Wine tasting 101
- Spokane dentist pleads guilty to distributing opioids to former patient
- "Jimmy Kimmel, this is a real place!": Gonzaga students prove they actually exist
- Starting teacher pay raised to $40,000 in Idaho
- Rui Hachimura gets special visit from former NBA player