WASHINGTON - Washington is the third best state for millennials, according to a new study from WalletHub.
According to a release, WalletHub compared the 50 states and District of Columbia across 36 key metrics. The data set ranges from share of millennials to average monthly earnings for millennials to millennial unemployment rates.
WalletHub said the Evergreen State ranked 13th for the total number of millennials living with their parents. That’s alongside ranking 12th for the overall number of millennials living in the state.
WalletHub found Washington millennials ranked third in average monthly earnings among people their age. Washington was also named the third most affordable state.
Meantime, Idaho came in as the 38th best state for millennials and Montana ranked 39th. Both states ranked among the five states with the lowest average earnings for millennials.
Dive into the survey’s numbers here.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel
- There's still time this August to check out Sunday Art Mart
- One driver dead in crash near Tensed
- Spokane Valley shooting witness: 'You just don't think it's going to happen where you are'
- Judge dismisses lawsuit against Mike Leach by former WSU football player