SPOKANE, Wash. - Good morning and happy Thursday! Today is the warmest day on the seven-day forecast.
76 degrees in Spokane for the daytime high. Some areas throughout the region may get close to 80.
Overnight lows expected in the mid 50s. Mostly clear skies tonight.
A cool down into the 60s and rain showers are coming into the forecast towards Sunday evening.
Rain, rain, and it's here to stay
WSP Detectives are still looking for fatal hit-and-run suspects
- WSP Detectives are still looking for fatal hit-and-run suspects
- Spokane homeless advocate remembered for 'unwavering dedication'
- Idaho woman killed in crash near Lewiston
- Spokane mom explains how she quit both cigarettes and vaping
- 80 employees evacuate safely from Spokane Valley cannabis facility fire
- Washington State Cougs ranked no. 19 in the AP Top 25 Poll