SPOKANE, Wash. - Good morning, it is Wednesday, September 11.
Conditions will be mainly dry today and temperatures will be warmer than we've seen earlier this week.
Spokane's high: 72 degrees. Spokane's low: 51 degrees.
We'll be warmer tomorrow into the mid to upper 70s throughout the region. We'll see a little more sunshine in the forecast, too.
Potential for wet weather looks to be making a return late Sunday and into next work week.
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house