If you've tried driving down portions of N. Monroe St. you may have realized too late that construction on the arterial started Monday.
Crews have closed Monroe Street from Montgomery to Chelan Ave and Euclid to Kiernan Ave. Both Cora and York Avenue are open to cross traffic.
The N. Monroe Corridor Project will close the street for multiple weeks at a time.
The City of Spokane is giving people a way to stay up to date on everything North Monroe Corridor Project. Just sign up here, Monroe project website,
- Grangeville man killed in motorcycle accident on U.S. Route 12
- Spokane couple organizers blood drive after lifesaving transfusion
- Mussel sniffing dog highlights WDFW emphasis on aquatic invasive species inspections
- Tickets on sale for TBT in Spokane
- Record freshman class expected at WSU this fall
- USA Judo Junior Olympic Championships return to Spokane