SPOKANE, Wash. - Our advice? Walk the dog before work on Tuesday.
Rain is moving in during the afternoon and getting in your daily stroll early will avoid any muddy paw situations.
4 News Now Chief Meteorologist Kris Crocker said the first part of the day will be dry. It will be the perfect time to get that yard work done or check off that list of errands.
While you may not be excited about the rain (and colder weather), there is a something to look forward to... mountain snow! The higher elevations could see between 1 and 2 inches on Tuesday.
- School delays for Thursday, Dec. 12
- Snow hits mountain passes as students head home for the holidays
- Meet the woman who takes all those nasty calls at the county when roads get bad
- 'There is still a long way to go': Providence fails to reach agreement with Sacred Heart nurses
- Power restored to Avista customers in the Garland neighborhood
- Whitworth sees increase in diversity since making SAT, ACT test scores optional