SPOKANE, Wash. - A wanted fugitive has been on the run for nearly two and a half weeks after reportedly jumping out of an upper-story window at the Bureau of Prisons Residential Reentry Center.
Charles Reedy, 29, is wanted by the U.S. Marshals Service for Escape.
According to a release from Crime Stoppers of the Inland Northwest, Reedy escaped on August 23 and was seen limping away.
The Residential Reentry Center is located at 925 West Broadway Avenue.
Reedy is a white man, around 5'5" tall, 170 pounds, with brown eyes and black hair. Reedy has ties to the Yakima area.
Anyone with information about Reedy's whereabouts is asked to call the Crime Stoppers Tip Line at 1-800-222-TIPS or go to www.p3tips.com.
Spokane families have one month to finish vaccination paperwork, avoid exclusion from class
Wet weather isn't going anywhere this week!
- Ethics complaint filed against Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton
- Cougar spotted in a Spokane neighborhood successfully relocated
- Man behind 'Curing Spokane' video donated nearly $1000 to Woodward campaign
- New car seat laws coming to Washington state in 2020
- Neighborhood Tree Program giving away 500 free trees to Spokane residents
- Hillyard low-income housing development groundbreaking set for Tuesday