SPOKANE, Wash. - Southbound traffic on the TJ Meenach Bridge reduced to one lane around just before 1:15 p.m. Friday. The City of Spokane said crews are on scene evaluating water damage that will need to be repaired.
Delays are possible, according to the city.
The other lanes of the bridge are open.
Crews completely closed the bridge Thursday night because of debris in the roadway. Crews worked throughout the night to remove the large rocks and dirt.
Traffic is moving well on TJ Meenach Drive. Thanks @SpokaneCity crews for working hard overnight to get it reopened. In some parts, rocks covered big stretches of road. @kxly4news pic.twitter.com/cBvwN5f4t8— Caroline Flynn (@CarolineF_KXLY) May 17, 2019
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Park Rangers help ramp up security at local parks, pools
- SCRAPS says local elementary school kids severely abused cat
- Voter Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2019 Spokane Co. general election
- ‘We're not mascots': Wash. lawyer sues New York company over Yakama-brand cigarettes
- Coeur d'Alene City Council votes to bring back full Ironman race in 2021
- Sex offender with violent history back in Spokane, living with other offenders