MOSES LAKE, Wash. - UPDATE: The Grant County Sheriff's Office said Charles Taylor was found dead Thursday afternoon.
A farmer discovered him about 300 yards from his home. Detectives did not find any signs of foul play. The coroner will confirm his cause of death.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office is currently looking for Charles “Chuck” Taylor, age 61 who went missing from his home this weekend.
Taylor was last seen at 6 a.m. on Saturday walking from his home 4 miles east of Moses Lake.
He left without his phone, keys and wallet. He has no memory issues.
On Sunday, deputies searched the area near his home via aircraft, drone and on foot. Citizen also searched the area on Sunday.
Anyone with information should call the Grant County Sheriff's Office at 509-762-1160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018
- Band members charged with raping woman released from jail
- Grant County deputies searching for missing teenager