Grant County's Interagency Narcotics Enforcement Team and Ephrata police raided a Soap Lake home this morning, finding drugs and cash inside.
Over the past few weeks, the team made several undercover drug buys from 54-year-old Vince Cecchetti at his home in the 40 block of State route 28 West.
At about 7 a.m. on Wednesday, officials served a search warrant and seized over 19 grams of methamphetamine, cash, and property suspected to have been exchanged for drugs.
Cecchetti was arrested and taken to Grant County Jail for investigation of possession of meth with intent to deliver, and an added school zone enhancement since the home is within 1,000 feet of several school bus stops.
This is an ongoing investigation.
- Rep. McMorris Rodgers issues statement on FCC net neutrality vote
- Morning Sprint: Dec. 14
- As bald eagles converge on Lake Coeur d'Alene, biologist warns of lead bullet use
- Christmas inflatable decorations slashed
- Toddler learns to snowboard before first birthday
- Spokane Democrats say Alabama special election gives hope for 2018