SEATTLE, Wash. - Two men involved in a shooting at 23 and Union St in Seattle are being treated at Harborview Medical Center.
According authorities at UW Medicine, both men are in satisfactory condition in the Emergency Department.
Seattle Police responded to the scene on Friday.
Multiple victims injured in shooting at 23/Union. Suspects reportedly fled scene. More details as they become available. https://t.co/kg01z05K29— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) May 10, 2019
This is a developing story.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
Police release video of light rail station shooting suspect
Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Sixteenth annual Spokane River cleanup draws hundreds
- Inland Northwest Craft Beer Festival returns next weekend
- WSDH report breaks down school vaccination statuses in each county
- Drive-by shooting suspect under investigation for threatening witness
- Fatal crash near Davenport launches car 100 ft into rock cliff
- Revival Tea Company will soon open downtown tea house