SPOKANE, Wash. - Spokane Police have found and booked two people into jail for robbery and assault, and are still looking for a third man.
SPD says the three people robbed the Rite-Aid in the 800 block of E. 29th just after 7 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 17.
Police believe 24-year-old Brandi Farnworth, a juvenile male and the third man who remains on the loose were trying to shoplift alcohol. During a scuffle, one employee was knocked unconscious.
One of the employees was able to get a license plate on the car as the two males fled in it. Officers were able to develop probable cause for Farnsworth for first degree robbery as the get-away driver for the other two suspects. Officers were also able to identify the juvenile suspect as the one who initially shoved the employee. Police are still working to identify the suspect who concealed the alcohol and hit the second employee, knocking her unconscious.
Medics were called to the scene and treated the employees for their injuries.
Police are looking for a white man in his early 20s, around 5-foot-7 with a thin build.
If you have information that could help track him down, call Crime Check at 456-2233.
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family
- That's a wrap! Extreme Team completes Project ID makeover
- Turning hardship into songs of hope
- Spokane autism conference features special guest from Sesame Street
- White supremacist decals found at Gonzaga University