SPOKANE, Wash. - In honor of National Cheeseburger Day on Tuesday, September 18, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews is offering a one-day only cheeseburger deal.
Guests who visit a participating Red Robin restaurant on the holiday can enjoy a Gourmet Cheeseburger and Bottomless Steak Fries for just $5, with any beverage purchase.
The Gourmet Cheeseburger features a fresh, beef patty and is topped with pickle relish, red onions, pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and choice of cheese.
Red Robin restaurants Downtown and in Spokane Valley are participating in the deal. Find other locations here.
Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
Spokane NAACP calls for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation
- Donations pour in for community without water for nearly two weeks
- Spokane NAACP calls for Rep. Matt Shea's resignation
- Level 1 Evacuation Notice cancelled for Reservation Field Fire in Stevens County
- Fire engine crashes while responding to a call in Royal City
- Unity in the Community draws thousands to Riverfront Park
- Help a local nonprofit raise money for families in need of medical travel