LIBERTY LAKE, wash. - A new cidery is celebrating its grand opening in Liberty Lake on Saturday.
Trailbreaker Cider opened its doors to the public last month, but this weekend's event will officially celebrate the new facility and all it has to offer.
From noon- 9 p.m., all ages are invited to witness the apple pressing system, enjoy live music, and taste both alcoholic and non-alcoholic (for the kiddos) ciders.
Learn more HERE.
'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
Gov. Jay Inslee drops out of the 2020 Democratic presidential race
- 'This system is sick': family of man killed by SPD reacts to decision not to charge officer
- SPD searching for suspect in shooting near Post and Chelan
- Let 4 News Now's Daily Local newsletter get you ready for back to school!
- Coeur d'Alene Police searching for suspect in grocery store robbery
- Deputies involved in deadly Spokane Valley shooting identified
- Have fun with the family before school starts up at the North Idaho State Fair