SANDPOINT, Idaho - Update: The Sandpoint Police Department has confirmed that Long Bridge has reopened.
Both lanes of Long Bridge are blocked for an unkown period of time, according to a traffic alert issued by the Sandpoint Police Department Friday night.
Police are asking that motorists avoid the area to allow emergency personnel easy access.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Longtime NIC baseball coach Jack Bloxom passes away
- Two people rescued near Long Bridge in Sandpoint
- Life of Shianne Soles honored with 21 gun salute at funeral service
- A look at tonight's Armed Forces Torchlight Parade route
- Driver blows through stop sign in Spokane Valley, causes accident
- Defense: FBI found no link between Instagram account, devices from LCHS threat suspect's home