SPOKANE, Wash. - With snow and slush continuing to accumulate on Stevens Pass, the Washington State Department of Transportation is advising drivers use traction tires when traveling both directions.
Additionally, all oversize vehicles are prohibited as of 4 p.m. on Tuesday.
CLICK HERE for updates to road conditions.
- Hazing not a factor in WSU student's death, Pullman Police say
- Idaho DMV: Insure your vehicle or lose your registration
- City of Spokane ending curbside yard waste pickup at the end of November
- #happylife: 'Bean & Pie' take the hassle of Thanksgiving pie-making out of your hands
- WSDOT identifies missing Colville pilot, plane still not located
- Move over Kentucky! You can find great whiskey in Washington, too