AMC theaters will show "Smokey and the Bandit" on the big screen again, starting tonight.
The theater chain will air the Burt Reynold's classic at almost 250 theaters across the country, including the AMC in Spokane's River Park Square.
Tickets will be only $5.
The 1977 comedy with Reynolds, Sally Field and Jackie Gleason will show at 7:10 tonight and run through September 20th at varying times.
Actor Burt Reynolds died on September 6 at the age of 82.
- Providence, Walgreens team up to bring express care clinics to Spokane
- Historic Coeur d'Alene home makes move across lake
- Daily Evergreen journalists explain compliments, criticisms received since Gesser piece
- Reward offered in case of tagged mural
- Health Alert: Potentially deadly toxin found in Moses Lake
- Road closure planned in Coeur d'Alene