GEORGE, Wash. - The Grant County Sheriff's office is investigating an armed robbery at the "Beer Wine & More" convenience store in George.
They say two men, both armed with guns, fired shots as they entered the store on Wednesday. They then grabbed both employees, forcing one of the victims to lay down on the floor while making the other victim open the cash register before ordering to lay face down on the floor.
Both men appear to be between 17 and 20 years old. The first was described as wearing gloves and a grey hoodie with a scarf or bandana around his face. The second was described as wearing gloves and a black sweatshirt and mask.
Sheriff Tom Jones said, “We would really appreciate the community’s help on getting these violent offenders off the streets before someone gets seriously hurt.”
Anyone with information about this crime can call the Grant County Sheriff’s Office at 509-762-1160, or send information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference case number 17GS00702. Tipsters can remain anonymous.
- Kootenai County Jail low on beds, room for inmates
- Cheney High School students 'walk out' to show solidarity, ask for change
- Stevens County Sheriff's looking for home invasion suspects
- My Fresh Basket offers variety of cooking classes, events
- Washington schools rank high for Peace Corps volunteering
- Extreme Team one day away from big reveal