The city announced on Monday that it will break ground on $100 million of new construction.
Starting Tuesday, the City of Spokane will test a new pay by phone app for marking meters called Passport.
Warden Police Department is asking for the public's help in finding two suspects in connection with a robbery and unlawful imprisonment of a victim on March 25, 2017.
There is no doubt nearly all of Spokane is cheering on the Zags as they head to the Final Four for the first time ever, but this is also a special time for the men who helped make Gonzaga a national powerhouse nearly 20 years ago.
- One killed, two injured in head-on crash near Deer Park
- Students compete in "Hack-a-thon"
- Restaurant week opens with a bang, chefs prepping for busy night two
- Hero dog shot three times trying to save family
- That's a wrap! Extreme Team completes Project ID makeover
- Turning hardship into songs of hope