SPOKANE, Wash. - Good evening and happy Sunday! The last hours of your weekend are looking gusty and a little wet.
There are some lingering rain showers expected throughout the region. Temperatures tonight will dip to the low 50s and upper 40s.
Breezy this evening. Wind speeds are coming in at about 5-10 mph, however, gusts are reaching up to 25 mph in some parts of our area.
Tomorrow and into the work week will feel like fall. According to the calendar, it is still summer. However, the forecast this week is calling for wet weather and 60s for your daytime highs.
Next weekend, for now, looks like we'll dry out.
Spokane's high temperature for Monday: 62 degrees. That is a below average high temperature for this time of year.
- Country music star John Rich to sign whiskey bottles in Moscow
- What one woman says the City of Coeur d'Alene did with the unclaimed money she found
- Celebrate National Bundt Day with a free cake at this local bakery
- Wonder Building set to debut new marketplace featuring local chef, baristas
- University of Washington needs your dog for new aging study
- Newly built Spokane bus stops under construction again, here's why