SPOKANE, Wash. - The National Weather Service has issued a severe thunderstorm warning on Saturday for several areas in northeastern Washington.
Those areas include Camden, Dalkena, and Usk, Washington. Winds are expected to reach up to 50 miles per hour in those areas, with the possibility of quarter-sized hail.
A severe thunderstorm is moving southeast at 15mph through Pend Oreille county and will impact Camden WA, Usk WA, and Dalkena WA until 5:00pm PDT. Dangerous lightning, local gusty winds, and hail are all possible. #wawx #idwx pic.twitter.com/0DI6FX6hG7— NWS Spokane (@NWSSpokane) June 8, 2019
The warning is in effect until 5 p.m. Saturday.
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Man accused of filming women in N. Spokane store changing room
- Inmate who walked away from hospital found, booked into jail
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing