ROUND ROCK, Texas - A middle school student in Round Rock, Texas, has quite the story to tell his parents after he hired a stripper to perform at the school on Thursday, per the American Statesman.
The woman received the school's address and arrived around 11:30 a.m., not realizing beforehand the address belonged to a school. She called the front office to report a prank, district spokeswoman Jenny LaCoste-Caputo said. She never entered the school.
“Our staff handled the situation with the utmost decorum and professionalism,” Noel Grisham Middle School Principal Paige Hadziselimovic said in an email to parents. “While regrettable, the incident had no negative impact on any students, other than the student who is responsible.”
The student used his personal cellphone to call an agency to pay for the entertainer. His parent's credit card was used to make the transaction.
The school has identified the student and says he is facing disciplinary action.
- Investigation prompts several search warrants at Red Top motel in Spokane Valley
- Idaho senator's reaction stirring up social media
- Wolf Creek Lodge Steak House closing its doors
- Bitter cold no match for dog owners
- Getting your car and home ready for freezing temperatures
- City council president teases proposal to tax gun sales