SPOKANE, Wash. - Target launched Shipt, their same-day delivery service, in Spokane Thursday.
Shipt is a membership-based delivery service that allows members to shop in-store products online. Target acquired the service last December.
Residents in Spokane can now have their groceries, electronics, home goods, toys, and more delivered from Target within the Shipt app. Shipt also plans to add 1,150 Shipt shoppers to the Northwest area, who will help with selecting, bagging, and delivering each order.
You can find more information on Shipt here.
- Pend Oreille flooding to get worse, homes already taking on water
- Your Memorial Day 2018 travel guide for Washington roads
- It's summer time in north Idaho
- Kids get reading help from a Summer Reading Buddy at the library
- Mayor orders flags at half-staff in support of shooting victims
- Route of the Hiawatha bike trail opens Saturday