SPOKANE, Wash. - The band that changed the landscape of heavy metal music forever is set to play the Martin Woldson Theater at The Fox in May.
Finnish cello metal band, APOCALYPTICA, released their epic debut album, “Plays Metallica by Four Cellos,” in 1996 and heavy metal music has never been the same.
Electric cellos played by the Helsinki rockers provided a surprising new interpretation of the hits of the popular metal band, Metallica.
Their tour arrives in Spokane on May 7th and celebrates the 20th anniversary of their first album.
The group remastered and re-released it with three bonus tracks of new, never-before-released recordings of Metallica’s “Battery,” “Nothing Else Matters,” and “Seek and Destroy.”
Tickets go on say Friday and can be purchased by clicking here.
- Snowy start to Saturday in Spokane
- One girl found, one still missing from Bonners Ferry
- Passenger killed after collision with Chelan County snowplow
- Robbery suspects arrested after breaking into motel room
- Pullman psychologist arrested for sexually assaulting patient
- Second storm of the week brings new snow, high winds to Inland NW