SPOKANE, Wash. - Pianos are back in Riverfront Park!
On Thursday morning, the pianos from the Piano Technicians Guild were installed in the park. This is the second year they have been placed in the park and they make trips downtown just a bit more magical.
One piano was placed near the Looff Carrousel; it was painted by kindergartners at Adams Elementary School. The other is located near the Clocktower and was painted by artists in the Spokane Falls Community College Art Department.
If you see a piano, strike a chord and put on a show for your fellow park-goers!
Catch up on the day's news and look ahead to tomorrow by signing up for the Daily Local email newsletter from KXLY4. Headlines, events, and staff picks every weeknight at 8 p.m. Sign up HERE to get your news on the D.L.
- Missing 75-year-old woman found safe
- Police arrest ten time convicted felon during traffic stop
- Police set up perimeter searching for wanted suspect in Spokane Valley
- Riverside State Park soon to offer two new cabins
- Formerly homeless woman stands by Sen. Cantwell in push for affordable housing
- SPD investigating drive-by shooting near Chelan and Ash